Sunday, August 31, 2008

Homesick


So I hate to admit it, but I miss BYU. I have been so excited and nervous to start dental hygiene at UVU, and now after my first week at the school, I can't help but glance longingly toward the Y on the mountain. Things are good. . . the 13 other girls are nice. . . I get to work with Joseph. . . the school work isn't really hard yet, but I can help but miss my alma mater, my friends, the athletic department, modesty, smart people. . . ok, that last one was a bit harsh (sorry to Joseph and Will and anyone else that goes to UVU, I wasn't talking about you). I guess I must accept the fact that I have gotten so used to a school, that despite the fact that I wouldn't be going there anyway, I wish that I was. As for now I must suck it up and stop complaining, and get used to the fact that things can't always be the same (or I might just drive Joseph insane).

3 comments:

tiffanie said...

SAD! I miss you to Jen. (Referring to the the smart people comment.)

Rachel Ricchio said...

why is it that i haven't received a phone call from someone named jen watson yet? yah know, i would really really like to catch up. i miss having you in practically all my classes.

Angie said...

i felt the exact same way when i switched from byu to the hygiene program! i still miss it.