Wednesday, October 29, 2008

EVERYTHING!!

I'm horrible at keeping my blog up to date. So here is my feeble attempt to show/tell what I have been up to the last few months.


1. After my graduation we spent a day at Disneyland with my family. We enjoyed a 5-star lunch in one of Walt Disney's private clubs - Club 33.

2. I started Dental Hygiene school, which I love. - I come home every day with "exciting" things to teach Joseph about. He is very good to listen and act excited.

3. Joseph and I spent a weekend in Georgia/South Carolina/North Carolina where we went to a Clemson game, saw where Joseph grew up, and visited Joseph's sister and her family. SO FUN!


4. Joseph's brother finally got married!! After almost two years of dating the girl we finally married him off. The reception was a dance party!! I never knew Joseph's family was so crazy on the dance floor.



5. Our garden died! I'm so sad. The frost got to it and ruined everything that was still growing. We grew a watermelon, but sadly it didn't get big enough and it tasted like a zuchini.





6. Joseph received a box full of sample Axe deodorants at work - we now have a 3 year supply of men's deodorant.

7. We recently spent a weekend (ok only one night) in Fruita, Colorado on a mountain biking trip with our mountain biking class. I wiped out pretty good, but it was beautiful weather, beautiful scenery, and a great day of biking.





When we are not doing these things we're studying or working. Occasionally we get to sleep and if we are really lucky we get to eat. Christmas break can't come soon enough.


2 comments:

e. said...

Love the update. It was like I was there with you (not. you short-winded little pip). um, what say you and joseph and *gulp, gulp* will and marci come up to visit us one weekend soon? we have cookies.....

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finally getting a post up without it getting erased!!