Sunday, January 24, 2010
Violated
After a great lesson on not being angry and choosing to take the higher road Joseph and I walked out to our car to find our jockey box and our change drawer open. Someone had forgotten to lock the doors and someone else had rifled through the stuff in our car. My response: Lets just add to the anger I feel from being told not to be angry in Relief Society. I was already in a foul mood having been asked at church by my ward mission leader if I had fulfilled the assignment he had given me yesterday. No, I was too busy making sure that he wasn't having a heart attack to have read his mind as he was blacking out. Luckily nothing was in our car of value but a mere 80 cents, but I do feel violated and I have decided to take the lesser road and be angry all day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen, sista! At least you don't have 3:00 pm church (yes, I said that right; we go to work at 3:00 in the effing pm).
Post a Comment