Friday, February 12, 2010

Frankenbumper

As some may know we were hit in Logan canyon on New Years Eve by a lovely California couple who had little experience driving in the snow. I will not recount the happenings due to bitter feelings towards the driver and Allstate (won't ever be insured by them, just thought I'd put it out there). However I do want to say kudos to my bro-in-law and his handy work. Here is a picture of our $1300 damage fixed with a mere $40.



Good on you bro. Frankenbumper looks great and drives great. Also good job Joseph for being the good little brother and holding the light and handing the tools. You both are great.


On a totally different note. . . our landlord brought some men over from our ward last Saturday to move the shed from our driveway to the driveway on the other side of the house. They jacked it up onto a trailer thing and moved it with a 4-wheeler. It was a spectacular sight worthy of being on the Discovery Channel or something. I wish I had pictures. Under the shed we found this:


How disgusting!! That is a huge hornets nest . . . it makes my foot look so tiny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks awesome. Kudos to Will. (and Joseph for being a good assistant.)