Monday, April 19, 2010

Germaphobe

Have I become a germaphobe? Maybe. . . but am I justified? I do believe so. I went to a local grocery store with my mom and little sister on Saturday and watched as the lady slicing the meat in the deli talked on her phone with her gloves on. . . . scratched her face with her gloves on. . . adjusted her apron with her gloves on . . . and then proceeded to slice meat with her same gloves on. I might have even noticed that the pinky finger had torn through. Now let me ask. . . . are you serious? That is disgusting!! We might have stopped at customer service to complain about our disgust.

Update on the lice: I didn't contract it. Lucky me!!

1 comment:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Hallelujah to your update! I never thought of myself as a germaphobe, but I guess I am because I find that Deli lady to be extremely nasty. I hope you didn't end up eating that deli meat.