Friday, July 30, 2010

Dumpster Daisy

My litter sister found this left in a kennel next to the dumpster at her place of employment. Joseph and I are trying to decide if we should keep it or pass it on to someone else. What do you think?


The vet thinks she's just under a year old and is most likely half yorkie half shitzu. Kinda cute, right?

5 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

KEEP HER! You know you want to. (Or I want you to, that's definitely a legit reason).:D

Hygiene Homie said...

How sad! You should keep her, she's adorable

Carly Sharp said...

She is very cute. You should definitely keep her.

e. said...

Oh my gosh. What kind of people would leave a puppy next to the dumpster???? Pass her to me! Oh wait. I live clear out in bum-effing-Egypt. Oh well. You keep her. She darling!

marlowe said...

Mom is still cursing your name for the "cat" you "passed on" to her, ya know. So cute, keep her!