Sunday, November 28, 2010

So a few months ago I came home to find a package in the mailbox. I opened it and found these tiny shoes.

My little sister Emily knew that Jen and I wore these nerd shoes so she sent us a pair in the event that we ever succeeded in conceiving a child. Little did Emily know that Jen was probably 2 weeks pregnant at the time. She is now at 11 weeks and doing well. We heard a heartbeat on the little Fisher-Price microphone at the doctors and Jen keeps looking in the mirror asking if she looks fat. Yeah right like I'm gonna answer that one.

8 comments:

Emily Leue said...

serious?!?!?!? oh gosh i love you guys! you're going to be the coolest parents

e. said...

YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I seriously can't stop smiling right now. Mostly because I made a cameo on your blog. I kid, I kid. Congrats to you both and I'm praying for all of y'all! Now I gotta wait until 5:00 so I can call......

marlowe said...

Whew! That was the hardest secret ever for me to keep! But I did it... I did it! Love the little shoes :)

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Hooray for babies! I'm super duper excited for you peeps, but I guarantee you already knew that. :) I want one.

Anonymous said...

Just so you know...Jen is never "fat" just "pregnant". (Just ask my mom :)

tiffanie said...

YAAAY! I'm So HAPPY for you!

Erin said...

How come nobody tells me NOTHIN? Congratulations over and over, guys, and good luck!

Angelique said...

So happy for you! Hope you are feeling okay!