Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bad Attitude

Do you ever have those days where it seems nothings going right, everyone annoys you, and you just want to be grumpy? I'm totally having one of those days. . . . I'll blame it on the pregnancy.

3 comments:

Carly Sharp said...

I totally know those days. You almost just need to have a good cry and get over whatever the heck is bothering you and move on. Go ahead and be grumpy if you want to.

marlowe said...

You have a right to blame it on pregnancy! I'm the worlds biggest bear then too :) And I say the ugliest things. Like the time a man at church asked me when my baby was due for the hundredth time and I replied "Don't know, when is your's due?"

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

How ironic. My day went as you just described your day. Everything went wrong and everyone annoyed me. Not good when my job is meant to please people, but there was no pleasing going on. At least you have the pregnancy to blame, I've got no excuse. :)