Friday, May 20, 2011

Just Thoughts

Why does my dog refuse to go to the bathroom in our yard and insist on going in the next door neighbor's yard?

Does anyone else have a husband that puts his dirty clothes right next to the dirty clothes hamper but never in it?

I could eat a whole watermelon for dinner every night.

I've lost all motivation to do anything productive on my days off. I just sit around.

My life is in limbo right now. . . waiting for my job to end, waiting for my baby to come, waiting to hear from one more grad school, waiting to move. . . can't we just get on with things?

Everything is uncomfortable. . . I need a new bed, couch, car, etc., etc., etc. (well maybe I just need to get this baby out).

I spent three and one half hours at the spa the other day. Very relaxing. . . but so not my type of people. . . . can't anyone have a normal conversation?

Why do I grocery shop and then feel like I have no food?

No comments: