Tuesday, October 25, 2011

We've been busy

The last few weeks have flown by.  We've been busy traveling, celebrating, growing up, studying, working, watching football, playing, biking, the list goes on and on.  Here are a few highlights:

 Ruby had her 4 month check up.  She weighs 15 pounds and gets chunkier every day.  I swear if her cheeks get any bigger she won't be able hold her head up anymore.  After her shots she slept for 3 hours.  I guess crying wiped her out.


Just a cute picture.



Ruby started eating solids.  She loves rice cereal, sweet potatoes and carrots.  She hasn't made up her mind about bananas yet. 


My big brother tied the knot a few weeks ago.  Here he is with his gorgeous bride.


The sisters - yes I'm hunched over because I wore heels which made me a giant.


The brothers minus Joseph (probably holding a sleeping baby)


Everyone but the newly weds.

We've been in Vegas for over two months now, it's gone by fast but feels like forever.  We're staying busy and loving the weather for anyone who wants to come visit :)


1 comment:

marlowe said...

Eliza is making me crazy with the Ruby pictures. I may have to make them my screen savers. She climbs on the desk and shouts, "More Rubies! See tatoes!"

We especially like her hat. I leave eliza's shirt on her head as a hat all the time and she loves that Ruby has one too