A WinCo Foods was just opened next to my house. . . literally next door. I can throw a rock from my porch and hit the WinCo Foods. I have been looking forward to the grand opening since the day we moved here. I've been dreaming of the ease of shopping and the ability to run next door to grab some eggs if I'm out or grab that one ingredient that I don't have on hand for my meal. Today was the grand opening. Today? Today. Sunday. I've shed many a tear on my ad listing the great grand opening deals they have going on today. I spat out my window at the many cars coming in and out of the parking lot on my way to and from church. No grand opening day for me. I hate you WinCo Foods for opening on Sunday. . . .but I love you all the same. It's a shame that we have a relationship like this and we haven't even been properly introduced.
No comments:
Post a Comment