Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

 I love spring and especially Easter.  Ruby wore a beautiful dress today I thought you might like to see.

Oh yeah and I chopped my hair.  It's not super short but it certainly seems so.

4 comments:

e. said...

I am in love with that picture of you and Ruby. First, because your hair looks AMAZING. I seriously love that cut on you. Keep it that length forever. And don't hate me if I copy you. Also, Ruby's dress! The cutest! And finally, Ruby's hand? Why is she holding her head? Love that girl.

Jessie Ann said...

oh my goodness i love the short hair! fits you well:) and ruby looks too stinking cute in her dress:) such a little model with her hand on her head:)

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Come back!

Carly Sharp said...

You both look adorable. Love the color of Ruby's dress and love your hair!