Joseph I know it doesn't what I think, but I like your short hair a lot better. I can't believe you let Jen do your hair! You look hilarious!
Wow, that will make family functions much easier. Thanks for taking one for the team.
yes, it is the same. i would love to see you! i tried to send you a text when he was born but it seems like you don't receive texts, right? anyway, call and come by!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Joseph I know it doesn't what I think, but I like your short hair a lot better. I can't believe you let Jen do your hair! You look hilarious!
Wow, that will make family functions much easier. Thanks for taking one for the team.
yes, it is the same. i would love to see you! i tried to send you a text when he was born but it seems like you don't receive texts, right? anyway, call and come by!
Post a Comment