I read my friend's blogs on almost a daily basis and laugh my guts out at their funny adventures. And then I sit quietly and think. . . ."I wish I had something exciting that I could blog about." And then I think over the last few months of my life and realize that if I just would sit down everyday and think about what I'd done I could come up with some pretty funny things:
Spilling stain in the back of my in-law's Tahoe and then spending 3 hours cleaning it out and 4 weeks trying to air out the smell.
In-laws cat pooping in the house and burying it with shoes (it's what cats do, they bury their doo)
Fist fight breaking out at work (intramural flag football - I was supposed to call campus police but I just stood there with my mouth open and drool dripping from my chin. . . oops!)
Leaning out the car windows on I-15 trying to get the attention of Bobby Bowden (FSU's football coach) with no success and then calling everyone we know to tell them that we saw Bobby Bowden.
The list could go on and on. I guess what I'm trying to say is my new resolve is to blog at least once a week. It's kinda like flossing. . . it hurts the first time you do it, it might even bleed a little, but over time it gets better and better and soon you actually start liking it.
4 comments:
Are you obsessed with teeth?
I agree. I was not into blogging. But now I do it often because it's our scrapbook but more efficient and detailed. Plus, a great way to keep in touch with everyone without having to tell the same story more than once!
Do you see me? I'm obsessed with blogging and alls I have to write about is losing my cell phone. You can do this!!!!!
Blogging is like flossing?!?!?
I will never NEVER blog again.
Post a Comment