Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Mountain Man

While most people were relaxing over spring break Joseph was beaver trapping. Beaver trapping? Really? Who does that? Well Joseph does. In fact he's gotten really into the whole mountain man thing and we are going to the Rendezvous in a couple of weeks. Here is Joseph in some authentic mountain man garb.

As for me . . . I spent all day Thursday taking my first series of board exams - ANESTHESIA. . . and I PASSED (only 2 more to go)!! This was extra exciting due to the fact the the patient I was going to inject ended up getting trismus (very painful jaw muscle problem) and I had to use my mom at the last minute without ever having practiced on her. I might have been a little nervous. . . and a little shaky. . . so thank you mom for being willing and brave!

No comments: