
Introducing the jean diaper. . . otherwise known as the Jiaper. A couple of weeks ago my little brother was talking about Jorts (Jean shorts) and we started coming up with all of the funny things that could be made out of jeans. During this dinner conversation my father suggested jiapers. Hilarious! And what to my surprise but Huggies has come out with a limited edition product called the "Little Movers Jean Diaper." Can it be true? Jiapers in the flesh? My family has laughed and laughed about this product and you better believe I'm on my way to Walmart to pick up a package for my very unborn child. Because as their adds states" when you have to go, go in style." I want my baby some day to "make a little fashion statement" with their sweet jiapers. But with this great summer fashion statement what's next? Jepends?
1 comment:
Umm, I actually have a coupon for said Jiapers. Unfortunately, they have not won me over on the whole thing, so, needless to say, I will not be purchasing any. But if you want it, just say the word! Ha ha
Post a Comment