Joseph and I have visited the DMV three times so far this week and are scheduled for at least two more visits until we are done with them. Today was fairly exciting. We finally had gathered up all of our paperwork and waited our hour in line for an attendant. Which I must add that all of the government workers we've met in Vegas so far are super cranky. Don't know why but they don't smile and they do their best NOT to help you. (Sorry about the side note). So as we waited in line Ruby started fussing. I fed her a little bit of a bottle and she filled her diaper. So I put her against my chest and took her to the ladies room to clean her up. When I got in there and laid her on the changing table I noticed a huge stain on the front of her onsie and on the front of my shirt. Not only did she soil herself but she soiled me too. So back out into the waiting area I went with a naked baby and a huge poop stain on my shirt. Luckily I packed a blanket so she had something to cover her body. I'm not sure if I smelled bad, but I figured that it would not be worth giving up my number to run home and change. Our number was finally called and we headed to a desk only to find out that Joseph still could not get a license because of a ticket he got last year. He now has to take a written test and a driving test (which he can't do for 6 weeks) in order to get a license. Ruby was fussy almost our entire visit there and by the time they took my picture for a license all I could do was grimace. Nevada why do you hate us so much? We're trying so hard to give you a chance and all you do is spit in our faces.
Is Vegas our favorite place to live. . . absolutely not (at least not yet. . .)
1 comment:
OH NO!!! Well, if it makes you feel any better, we love ya'll. And can't wait to see you again. :)
Post a Comment