Vegas so far has been a bit of a debacle. Budget Rental gouged us on gas. . . had to call their roadside assistance after the trailer started smoking. . . had to stop and buy antifreeze when the truck started overheating. But all of that is a totally different story. We have learned a few things about Vegas so far.
- It's HOT.
- People have terrible grammar. For example we printed off a coupon to get smog tests done on our cars and the coupon stated, "bring in your car and we'll took great care of it."
- Underwear is not required. . . even of old ladies. Gross
- It is almost impossible to get a driver's license.
- Almost everyone is trashy. You don't have to dress up much to look like a rich person. In fact I don't think I've worn makeup since I got here.
- Man it's HOT.
We love our apartment and are slowly getting settled in. We'll be glad when all of the moving in is over and we're back into a rhythm.
No comments:
Post a Comment