| Pretzels |
| Hersey's Hugs |
| Red & Green M&M's |
| Place pretzels on cookie sheet and place unwrapped hugs on top of the pretzels. Bake at 200 degrees for 5 minutes |
| Remove from the oven and plop an M&M on each hug topped pretzel. |
| Cool and Serve. Yum! |
| Also Ruby met Santa and was apparently bored with the situation. She wouldn't even take the candy cane. |
4 comments:
Okay, I LOVE Santa's blank expression and Ruby's yawn!
Addy (Tiffany Johnsons daughter) brought me some of these treats for Christmas. I devoured the entire bag. Just know it's not fair to the hips, but it's definitely fair to the taste buds.
Ps. I love Ruby's expression. I could go for some Ruby time right about now.
Mail us some of those delish looking goodies!! yum! and ruby seriously makes me giggle. she is such a little character! Thanks again for taking care of carson for me and letting remmie go crazy at your house!
Miss you guys!
I'm not OK. That yawn is too much. She's KILLING me! Can't wait to see you soon.
Post a Comment