Thursday, December 8, 2011

I don't do Laundry. . .

These two have taken over laundry duty for me. . . well every thing except for carrying them to the laundry room. . . and sorting the laundry. . and putting the laundry in the washer. . . and moving the laundry to the dryer. . . and folding and putting away the laundry. . . ok so they don't help at all.  But they sure do love to "help."


Can I ride in the basket too?


I may have just found a new way to contain this wiggly thing.


Give the baby kisses. . . you just wait Daisy pretty soon she'll get back at you!

1 comment:

Carly Sharp said...

Thanks for the advice Jen. Its nice to think I'm not alone and tons of women have had these same feelings. I know there is a reason for everything so I'm trying to live for now and be happy with my current situation (which I am, I'm just ready for the next phase).
Ruby is adorable by the way and you make a cute mom.