Ruby and I visited Washington DC for a few days in January for my cousin's wedding. I'm way lame-o and didn't take but a few pictures and I'm now collecting pictures from my family that had extra hands to take pictures for me. Thanks everyone. Here are a couple that I took:
A view of the capitol from underground.
Inside the dome of the capitol. Depicting the ascension of George Washington.
My family on our tour of the capitol.
So it's pretty lame that I only took pictures of the first thing we did on our trip. I'm working on growing an extra set of hands so that the two that I currently have can hold Ruby and the diaper bag and the two new ones can do all of the other things I need to do while holding Ruby and the diaper bag. . . like taking pictures on my vacations.
On to a completely different thought. People ask me all the time if my baby is a boy or girl. Really? In all pink? I don't always have a bow in her hair but really?
A boy with ruffly bum pants?
Isn't she cute?
No comments:
Post a Comment