Friday, February 24, 2012

The Usual

Nothing too exciting is going on around these parts.  Joseph reads a lot every second of the day and Ruby and I play.  Occasionally Joseph and I sneak away for a bike ride (with the girls), on Monday we saw a wolf on our ride.  We did get to see the Donnie & Marie show which was awesome (thanks Jessie!).  Other than that we just do our normal thing. . . . the usual.  He's some pictures of us doing the usual.
Joseph cheats. . . Ruby does half of his homework.  He pays her in Cheerios.

Not crawling.  We perched her like this.

She loves to hook her toes under the tray and then flip them out.  Weird right?

Look closely. . . you can see why Daisy loves snack time.

We found this in the dryer.

Surprise!!

2 comments:

marlowe said...

Jen, she's just too cute! And I love your February usual ... Ours includes chest coughs, too much snow, and not enough sunlight. Oh to be warm enough for a bike ride!

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

I love you people! You make it so easy to want hop in a car and drive 6 hours. Minus the fact that we can't this week. But, soon. SOON!