
Joseph and I discovered about two weeks ago that the girl upstairs has a little Yorkie. We are partial to Yorkies, since my parents own probably the smallest Yorkie most people have ever seen. Rosie is what they call her and she is our favorite little dog. We've been wishing lately that we had a little dog to play with and take care of, and just when we started looking for one we discovered Fizgig. Fizgig is the cutest little Yorkie (besides our beloved Rosie). He is about one, and he LOVES us. This is no overstatement, seeing as how whenever he is upstairs he is scratching on the door and crying to come down and play with us. We take him for walks and give him treats. He takes naps with us and plays fetch. He is the perfect little dog. In fact we sort of want to steal him. But alas, we signed a contract that says we won't have any pets. So we have accepted the fact that we have a pseudo pet. . . one we can play with and love, and then give back to be bathed when he's smelly or hungry. Here's some pictures of him.

He flares his ears out and cocks his head whenever you talk to him. (Don't mind the creepy eyes)

Out on a walk. . . he refused to look at the camera.

Cute little Fizzy!
2 comments:
Cute! I really really want one. My new apartment in Logan is a pet free zone as well so I'm out of luck. Sad day. I think you should post pics of Rosie. I still have yet to meet her.
He is cute. But does he ALWAYS have those evil-dog eyes?
Post a Comment