This blog needs to experience a bit more fun. Let me introduce you to Reason Dictates, a rock band that shreds harder and rocks louder than any other (ok, that might be an exaggeration). Reason Dictates is Joseph's band, his one true love (besides me). Here are some pictures from his latest show, a few of my favorites so as not to overwhelm you with the awesomeness of my photography skills.
Joseph melting faces with his bumping bass and stellar lyrics.
Doin' a little head banging!
Joseph writes his own songs. . . next winner of America's Got Talent?
If you are interested in getting a taste of Reason Dictates let me know and I'll arrange for you to taste a bite. You never know, you might be a rocker too.
2 comments:
Will you send me a larger pic of that middle one there? And is that TWO of my brothers??
It's erin@byu.edu . Love the tapes background...
Good Gaundi. My, you are the supportive wife. Did I just read the phrase "Bumps Harder"? I thought I was being supportive by even allowing Adam to have his name written anywhere on my blog. That said, I still miss Picketing Emily for obvious reasons.
Post a Comment